Sunday, May 15, 2011

100 Robot Adoptions reached.


Reached 100 robot adoptions 5.13.2011 via Etsy, I'm in awe. Did I really make 100 robots!?! Nearly 100 people (some repeat buyers) were awesome enough to give my handmade robots a loving home. So, thank you everyone! Keep requesting custom robots, keep telling me your tales of what the robots get up to in 'the wild' and keep being awesome.

. . . . . . . . . .

Handmade robot sculptures combining polymer clay, wire woven into coil springs, varnish and a little heart made by HerArtSheLoves.

Blog | Shop | Twitter | Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching 100 sales!!! Your robots are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's been an awesome ride and I don't want to stop anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete

Be Nice, thanks!