Saturday, October 4, 2014

October's NEW banner aka no they don't move

According my excellent Photoshop file labeling, it seems each October every two years I decide to change my banner. This year, it's for making an actual banner for my booth at Artegon Orlando, it's an Artisan  Marketplace opening November. Come by, say hello, adopt a robot or two. It's gonna be near Gods & Monster comic book store, you big nerd. I crowd-sourced the wording in my banner and everyone agreed "functional" can stand for business card holders and such, but it might confuse most and cause them to think my sculptures can move. So, here's October 2014's banner.  

  

Do I add www.theawesomerobots.com for the print version?

Keep being awesome!

-HerArtSheLoves
theawesomerobots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice, thanks!